DON'T LET A BLOWN TIRE DEFLATE YOUR WALLET
The GM Tire Protection Plan is available to protect against unforeseen circumstances like road hazards and can provide tire repair or replacement depending on the situation.
FEATURES OF THE GM TIRE PROTECTION PLAN
- Coverage terms suited to your driving needs and ownership experience.
- 3, 4 and 5 Year terms available. All terms include UNLIMITED KILOMETRES.
- Protection against unexpected costs and inconvenience.
- No Deductible
- Road Hazard tire repair coverage- if a covered tire fails to hold air due to a puncture, bruise, break or is damaged and your vehicle cannot be safely operated, the tire will be repaired at any GM dealer (allowance of up to $40/tire repair plus GST/HST and any other provincial tax).
- If irreparable- a full replacement value in most cases (maximum cost of $399 plus GST/HST and any other provincial tax).
- No depreciation charge on replacement tires.
- Labour allowance (maximum $20 plus GST/HST and any other provincial tax).
- Up to $75 (plus GST/HST and any other provincial tax) reimbursement towing allowance is also available for emergency roadside service for tire removal and replacement.
- Transferrable at No Charge.
Ask the Experts @ COMPETITION CHEVROLET for details about the GM TIRE PROTECTION PLAN.
You'll discover the benefits of protecting your vehicle purchase and enjoy your vehicle knowing that with the GM TIRE PROTECTION PLAN, you will have convenience wherever you drive.. and peace of mind for the road ahead.